The next stop for Ji Chang Wook on his ‘Asia Tour 2017’ fan meeting schedule will be Taiwan!
At this event entitled “#Diary 2017 JCW,” Ji Chang Wook will meet fans at the Plenary Hall inside the Taipei International Convention Centre (TICC) at No. 1, Xinyi Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City on Saturday, 11 March 2017 at 7:30pm (local time). Spanning four floors of the TICC, the column-free Plenary Hall can accommodate 3,122 people with its state-of-the-art sound system and video screen capabilities.
Tickets will go on sale 19 February 2017 at 2:00pm through KKTIX and local Family Mart convenience stores. Several levels of seats will be available:
- VIP level tickets ($4,600 NT) enters you into a lucky draw to win a chance to take a group picture with Ji Chang Wook (80 attendees total; 20 attendees per group photo) and another lucky draw to win a signed poster (30 posters available)
- “A” level tickets ($3,800 NT) enters you into an additional lucky draw to win a chance to take a group picture with Ji Chang Wook (20 attendees total; 20 attendees per group photo) and another lucky draw to win a signed poster (20 posters available)
- “B” and “C” level tickets ($2,800 NT) enters you into a lucky draw for a signed poster (20 posters available)
- A limited number of $2,300 NT ticket level seats will be available for handicapped attendees
- All attendees will be able to attend the Hi-Touch after the end of the event
The Plenary Hall will open its doors at 6:30pm (local time). We highly suggest you sign up for an account at KKTIX as soon as possible in order to be ready for the online sale. And as this event is still in the planning stages, we will update this post as more information is known.
Credit: Korea Star Daily Facebook; KKTIX.com
Is it ok to buy ticket on saturday in the venue?..we are far from taipei is it exactly 18:30 the start of the fm, we have work on saturday so maybe we will be there by 19:00!.thanks
Sorry, but we are not involved with any ticketing details other than providing the sale dates and prices. You should contact KKTIX directly instead.
May I know is there any plan to held a fan meeting in south Asia in future..any way I wish to travel to the korea and see him by my own eyes in future..🤗😶How lucky his korean and other nearby country fans…
Some opportunities are given to him again and again. Don’t know if he could ever be aware of it. Don’t get tied up with work, JCW. Go to Tainan afterwards, or Kaohsiung, and find some real treasure!
So sad, why March 11? Can you re-sched to March 03 instead? hahaha I will be at Taiwan from March 27 – March 03 huhuhu hope he will have a fans meeting here in the Philippines too before his military service. 🙂
Why are the Taiwanese fans so lucky? 😉 I don’t have time and money, otherwise I will go to his fan meeting! Wait for me, Ji Chang Wook . I promise to go to see you after your military discharge in the next 2 years.