The next stop for Ji Chang Wook on his ‘Asia Tour 2017’ fan meeting schedule will be Taiwan!
At this event entitled “#Diary 2017 JCW,” Ji Chang Wook will meet fans at the Plenary Hall inside the Taipei International Convention Centre (TICC) at No. 1, Xinyi Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City on Saturday, 11 March 2017 at 7:30pm (local time). Spanning four floors of the TICC, the column-free Plenary Hall can accommodate 3,122 people with its state-of-the-art sound system and video screen capabilities.
Tickets will go on sale 19 February 2017 at 2:00pm through KKTIX and local Family Mart convenience stores. Several levels of seats will be available:
- VIP level tickets ($4,600 NT) enters you into a lucky draw to win a chance to take a group picture with Ji Chang Wook (80 attendees total; 20 attendees per group photo) and another lucky draw to win a signed poster (30 posters available)
- “A” level tickets ($3,800 NT) enters you into an additional lucky draw to win a chance to take a group picture with Ji Chang Wook (20 attendees total; 20 attendees per group photo) and another lucky draw to win a signed poster (20 posters available)
- “B” and “C” level tickets ($2,800 NT) enters you into a lucky draw for a signed poster (20 posters available)
- A limited number of $2,300 NT ticket level seats will be available for handicapped attendees
- All attendees will be able to attend the Hi-Touch after the end of the event
The Plenary Hall will open its doors at 6:30pm (local time). We highly suggest you sign up for an account at KKTIX as soon as possible in order to be ready for the online sale. And as this event is still in the planning stages, we will update this post as more information is known.
Credit: Korea Star Daily Facebook; KKTIX.com