It’s that time again! Ji Chang Wook has been nominated once more in the Popular Male Actor category for the 2020 Asia Artist Awards (AAA), and preliminary voting has begun!
It’s not a stretch to think that God spent a lot of time on this one, even within the South Korean realm where actors and idols are distinguished both by their craft and by their beauty. And it’s easy to typecast Ji Chang Wook given such irrefutable good looks. His lead role as a skater in the … Continue reading
Actor Ji Chang Wook recently appeared on the cover of “ELLE Singapore,” an overseas fashion magazine.
Ji Chang Wook has joined hands with the MIRAL Welfare Foundation, a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) that promotes acceptance for the civil rights of the disabled citizens of Korea, through its campaign entitled “How You See Me?”
On 11 January 2020, Ji Chang Wook kicked off the first stop on his 2020 Asia Fan Meeting Tour “Waiting For You” at the Pacifico Yokohama National Convention Hall in Yokohama, Japan. The following is a compliation of news reports and friends’ accounts from that evening.
Calvin Klein announced on 22 January that it has selected Ji Chang Wook as South Korea’s first global model in line with its young and modern brand image. The 2020 CK Calvin Klein Campaign was also released on this date.
Actor Ji Chang Wook will take on a screen challenge with the upcoming Korean film “Punishment” (working title).
On 3 January, Glorious Entertainment made an announcement regarding the next scheduled date for Ji Chang Wook’s 2020 Asia Fan Meeting Tour “Waiting For You.” This time, Wook will be staying closer to home, as this stop on his upcoming tour is set for Seoul!
At 8:30am on 27 April 2019, Sergeant Ji Chang Wook officially completed his military enlistment by participating in a small discharge ceremony in front of assembled fans and the press at the 5th Artillery Army Brigade 8726 at Cheorwon-gun, Gangwon Province. I was fortunate enough to arrange my work schedule to attend in person, so … Continue reading
- [Instagram Update] 22 October 2020 2 Comments
- [Instagram Update] 17 October 2020 Leave a comment
- [Instagram Update] 11 October 2020 Leave a comment
- [Instagram Update] 30 September 2020 2 Comments
- [Event] Ji Chang Wook to participate in “Video for Vietnam” promotional campaign Leave a comment
- [Magazine] Ji Chang Wook for 1st Look – Forever Young 3 Comments
- [Magazine] Ji Chang Wook “I feel comfortable in my 30s” 3 Comments
- [Instagram Update] 12 August 2020 2 Comments
- [Drama] Ji Chang Wook succeeds with a ‘mild taste’ character 5 Comments
- [Instagram Update] 8 August 2020